Google Classroom accounts have been set up for every student grades PRE K-5. To access your Google Classroom accounts follow these instructions:
- Your user name is your first name and classroom @ps268.org (EXAMPLE: Billy105@ps268.org)
- Your password is the letters bd followed by your birthdate (including year)
- EXAMPLE Billy was born March 7th 2011 so his password would be bd3072011
- Presently there are coding activities you can try once you log in. When we make the transition to Distance Learning there will be activities in other areas. If you have any issues with logging in to Google Classroom reach out to Mr. Velamisa at email@example.com
- STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS WITH PICTURES ON HOW TO LOG IN: CLICK HERE
- Click Here to try Google Classroom Please use GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER
Parents and Guardians: The NYCDOE has made it easier to sign up for a NYC Schools Account (NYCSA). Setting up a basic account will allow you to get emergency notifications from the DOE.
You can create a basic account online from any computer, phone, or tablet. All you need to do is:
· Go to https://mystudent.nyc/saa/signup
· Set up the account by:
o Entering your name and email address,
o creating a password, and
o answering a few brief security questions so you can reset the password if you forget it.
P.S. 268 is a safe learning environment, where parents, staff, administration and the community at large collaborate to foster high expectations. As a team we support our general education students, students with special needs, as well as our English language learners,to move them towards success.Through the use of technology, proven strategies, and enrichment activities we will engage students and give them a clear sense of purpose. We strive to produce well developed individuals by promoting college and career readiness in all grades.